Top 5 Tips for Winter Functions
Winter may be here but the good times still need to roll, so we’ve put together our top ideas for how to beat the winter blues and get the party started. The cold weather brings a whole lot of new opportunities that can make your functions stand out from the rest!
1. Keep your guests warm and cosy this winter! Have your guests enter in style with a red carpet rolled out and gather round the fireplace under the stars in The Conservatory.
2. Consider a warm drink on arrival such as a glass of mulled wine which is a nice and simple idea to ensure your guests are kept warm and cheery
3. In winter, warmer, more wholesome canapés work better than they would served in the height of summer. Why not try our Black Widow, charcoal bun with ground beef & extra hot sauce or scrumptious Chilli Crab Linguine.
4. Have you considered a winter themed event? Nothing creates a magical winter theme better than turning the room into winter forest. Branches, twigs and blossoms create a dramatic effect and would be a perfect idea for The Conservatory. White florals and green foliage also work well to make the room look cool and crisp.
5. Remember it can get pretty cold and accessories will be important to keep you warm. For the ladies why not try a faux fur stole, a veil, a cape or a chic cardie are all good options. For the guys you can’t get more wintry than velvet, plus it’s a nice thick fabric which should keep you warm.