Book your table online
Bookings are open! Please read our Covid 19 page before making a reservation.
We recommend booking a table so not to miss out. To comply with government COVID-19 regulations and to ensure the safety of our guests and the team your booking will comply with the below T&Cs.
- Your booking numbers do not exceed 20 guests including any babies and children, you have not made any arrangements with other known bookings at this venue during your booking time
- Premium Set Menus are required for groups of 11 pax or more. For groups of 20, Premium Set Menu main courses will be an alternative drop. You can see the sample menus here
- You agree to acknowledge that yourself along with any of your guests are not displaying cold like symptoms, have been in contact with any known COVID cases and have not returned from interstate or overseas in the past 14 days
- All Adult guests will be required to check in upon entry to comply with the current Government Legislation. Name in full along with a current phone or email contact is required. Details will be retained for 28 days.
- Please respect all bookings have a strict sitting time to be adhered too, double bookings are not permitted
- All minors are to be accompanied by a legal guardian and are included in your table booking head count
- Please note no table allocations are guaranteed
- The Morrison Bar & Oyster Room are committed to the safety of all patrons and staff and is a registered COVID safe business
- All guest must remain seated for the duration of your visit, and must be wearing a mask unless eating or drinking
- All guests within your party must be present before you are seated
- Drinks are only available on a walk in basis
All tables require a credit card guarantee, cancellation within 24hrs along with a booking date no show will incur a $20pp fee
10% surcharge applies on public holidays